Resources & information about covid-19
Family Letters from NYC DOE
- May 10, 2020/10 de mayo del 2020
- April 7, 2020/7 de abril del 2020
- March 25, 2020 / 25 de marzo del 2020
- March 10, 2020 / 10 de marzo del 2020
- March 3, 2020 / 3 de marzo del 2020
- February 26, 2020 / 26 de febrero del 2020
- February 5, 2020 / 5 de febrero del 2020
- What You Need to Know about COVID-19
- Lo que necesita saber sobre COVID-19
- COVID-19: Guidance and Safety Tips
- COVID-19: Directriz y pautas de seguridad
Posters and Flyers
The health and safety of our school community continues to be our priority in relation to the evolving situation with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in New York City. The New York City Department of Education website includes important updates for students and families, including information about how to protect your health.
Please remember that washing hands regularly with soap and water is one of the best ways to prevent the spread of germs. Click here for videos about the most effective method of hand-washing, or here for more information from the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Materials and resources regarding COVID-19 have been shared with the PS/MS 108 community and can be accessed through the links in the text box on this page. All staff members have been informed about DOE protocols and are working together to protect the health and safety of our students, families and staff.